Who will be managing the construction of the court?
- The Daniel Island Club has agreed to be Construction Manager of the project.
- Greg Van Schaack is Chairman of Court Tennis Charleston; Bill Blalock is Treasurer and Charles de Casteja is Project Contribution Manager, and Chris Ronaldson is a project consultant.
- Greg is the former President of the United States Court Tennis Association, a businessman and active court tennis player of national ranking.
- Bill is an entrepreneur and businessman with many years of experience starting/buying companies and managing business enterprises.
- Charles is an entrepreneur and Managing Partner of a large energy company.
- Chris is a Former Court Tennis World Champion and is frequently consulted on court renovation or construction projects being contemplated anywhere in the world. Unrivalled knowledge and experience have been amassed over 45 years as a leading player and pre-eminent club professional.
- All decisions regarding the project will be made by CTC in conjunction and collaboration with the Daniel Island Club.